The acceptance of articles for the next issue of 2022 of the Legal Scientific and Practical Journal "Jurisprudence" has begun.
Requirements for the articles:
- Articles are accepted in electronic form in Uzbek, Russian or English;
- The article must be well edited, based on scientific analysis and completed opinions, with practical suggestions and recommendations on relevant topics;
- the information presented in the articles must have scientific novelty and originality;
- if borrowing (plagiarism) is detected, the article will not be accepted;
- the scientific article should be presented with the review of a specialist in the field;
- active e-mail, phone number, ORCID ID of the author(s) must be indicated.
More detailed requirements for articles are presented at the link: https://t.me/tdyutnb/62/
Submitted articles will be reviewed by the editorial board and recommended for publication.
The editorial board will not consider the articles submitted later than the indicated deadline, not properly formatted, as well as articles with inappropriate topics and direction.
The text of the scientific article should be sent via email email@example.com or to the telegram number of editorial-publishing department +99894 438-08-99.
Articles will be accepted until November 10.
Explanation: Acceptance of articles for the current issue of the journal is terminated when the number of accepted articles is sufficient.
For more information, please visit the official channel of the editorial-publishing department - https://t.me/tdyutnb/
The author is responsible for the information and data in the article.
Orifzhon Choriev, Head of the Editorial and Publishing Department of TSUL.
Contact number: +998 71-233-66-36 (1169).