Under the academic mobility program, students will have the opportunity to study at a foreign partner university in the spring semester of the 2022-2023 academic year.
Five or more TSUL students may participate in the program.
Students wishing to study at a foreign university as part of the academic mobility program must submit the following documents to the Department of International Cooperation by December 20:
1. a copy of personal passport data for going abroad;
3. copy of academic transcript;
4. transcript of the place of study;
5. certificate of language proficiency;
6. 3x4 photo (the photo must be in electronic format, a scanned version will not be accepted);
7. approved curriculum;
8. medical certificate (with x-rays).