Students who are coordinators of projects and clubs operating at Tashkent State University of Law can participate in this contest.
The contest is held in the following 3 nominations:
- "The best project", aimed at increasing the prestige of the university in the international arena;
- "The best project", aimed at increasing the intellectual potential and legal knowledge of students;
- "The best project", aimed at increasing the social and creative activity of students.
According to the results of the contest winners and prizewinners of each category will be determined and awarded as follows:
1st place - diploma and cash prize up to 10 times the basic scholarship;
2nd place - diploma and cash prize up to 8 times basic scholarship;
3rd place - diploma and a cash prize up to 6 times the basic scholarship.
Those wishing to participate in the project contest must submit the following documents to the Center for Spirituality and Enlightenment of TSUL by June 2 (17:00):
- an application form indicating the nomination in which they wish to participate;
- A collection of works completed during the academic year 2022/2023.