ABOUT THE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION OF CITIZENS OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN TO THE MAGISTRACY OF THE TASHKENT STATE LAW UNIVERSITY
Chapter 1. General rules
1. This Regulation defines the procedure for admission to the magistracy of the Tashkent State Law University (hereinafter referred to as TDYU) in full-time, part-time, evening and distance education.
2. Admission of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan) to study at the master's degree of TDYU by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan or In accordance with the acceptance parameters determined by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers, it is implemented within the framework of the state grant and the payment contract determined by TDYU in agreement with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, including an additional differentiated payment contract determined independently by TDYU.
3. The following basic concepts are used in this Regulation:
applicant - a natural person who is registered for admission to TDYU master's program according to the established procedure and participates in the entrance exams;
applicant's permit - a document that allows the applicant to participate in the tests at the specified date and time, together with a passport, ID card (in the absence of them, another document confirming the identity);
Representative of the State Test Center - appointed by the order of the Director of the State Test Center, who generally supervises the activities carried out according to the tasks and obligations set in the relevant building where the tests are held, and supervises the actions of the participants of the test in accordance with their tasks and provides practical assistance employee;
head of the building - an employee who is appointed by the order of the director of the State Test Center, performs general management, supervises and provides practical support to the actions of group supervisors and applicants in the building according to the specified tasks and obligations;
group supervisor — who is responsible for strictly controlling the conduct of the test according to the established procedure, and to the applicants a person who was engaged to provide practical assistance on the procedure of passing the test and participated in the seminar related to the conduct of the test;
a book of test tasks - a set of questions containing test tasks on a set of specified subjects;
the answer sheet is the only document designed to specify one of the answers chosen as a result of the completion of each task in the book of test tasks and is considered the basis for evaluating the applicant's knowledge;
admission commission — a commission that organizes admission to the magistracy of TDYU, which is established annually by the order of the Minister of Justice, and also provides counseling services to applicants.
Chapter 2. Acceptance of documents
14. The Admissions Committee, as a rule, one month before the start of the acceptance of documents, information on the terms of admission of applicants, names of specialties, admission parameters (number of seats), the procedure for conducting tests informs about.
15. Applicants for admission to the master's degree at TDYU must register through the Unified Interactive State Services Portal of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter - YIDXP) or the official website of the State Test Center (hereinafter - the DTM website). passes.
16. Applicants register annually from July 1 to July 30 (also on this day).
17. For registration, the applicant electronically enters the following information in the original copy of the documents through the special program of the State Test Center:
the name, series, number of the educational institution that issued the diploma of higher education (or an extract from the diploma - for those who graduated from higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan on a state grant);
national or equivalent international certificate of knowledge of a foreign language at the V2 level;
a document on awarding state scholarships - if available.
Chapter 3. Procedure for organization of tests
23. Taking into account the requirements specified in clauses 24 - 31 of this Regulation, conducting tests for the bachelor's degree of the higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 261 dated April 3, 2018 admission is carried out on the basis of the regulation on the procedure for conducting entrance tests.
24. Tests are conducted by the State Test Center in large-capacity buildings in Tashkent.
Chapter 4. Admission to graduate studies
48. The decision adopted by the State Commission is the basis for the formalization of the order of the rector of TDYU on the admission of applicants to the magistracy of TDYU at the expense of state grants by August 30.
Applicants awarded state scholarships named after the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan are admitted to TDYU master's degree without tests if the chosen master's specialty corresponds to the educational direction of the bachelor's degree outside of the general admission parameters based on the state grant.
49. Admission of applicants to the master's degree on the basis of a fee-contract (including a differentiated fee-contract) is formalized with the condition of concluding a contract (agreement) between TDYU and legal entities or individuals and paying the amount of the contract fee within the specified period .
Deadlines for application and admission of this category of applicants for master's degree, payment of payment-contract (including differentiated payment-contract) funds, as well as their extension are established by TDYU is done independently.
50. Contract forms of the specified model are issued after the decision of the State Commission on admission to the magistracy of TDYU and are signed by the rector and chief accountant of TDYU in three copies for legal entities and two copies for individuals.
Chapter 5. Final Provisions
51. Reimbursement of expenses related to the conduct of tests is carried out at the expense of the funds of the State budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan allocated for these purposes.
52. Persons who are guilty of violating the requirements of this Regulation shall answer according to the procedure established by the legislation.
53. Disputes arising from the application of this Regulation shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by legislation.
Visit for more: